Content Creation + Social Media Coordinator
Content Creation + Social Media Coordinator
Part-Time (3 - 4 Days)
We are looking for a vibrant and talented Social Media + Content Coordinator to support the creative vision and direction of our growing creative team. Reporting to the Creative Director you will produce, style and create engaging content that offer design solutions to capture our brand message and DNA across our social media and other platforms.
Seasons change, and so do our ranges look and feel. Collaborating with the team and brand partners, using your strong social media knowledge and content creation skills, you’ll bring fresh ideas to deliver our creative strategies. Interpreting briefs and information to translate these ideas to enhance our creative marketing campaigns and brand.
Goldie + Ace has a fresh approach to newborn, baby and toddler fashion. Inspired by retro kid's clothes, evoking a sense of childhood nostalgia amongst our team's golden years, the 1980s & 1990s. We’re all about quality, so everything lasts longer. Clothing your child will outgrow, not wear out, which means you can wear, cherish and pass on.
Based in Melbourne, we like to highlight the place we love to call home. Everything from Galahs, gumtrees to 'G'day!'
We are always looking for ways to be more sustainable and all-inclusive in every area of our business and continually share what we learn with our community. Our diverse team, unisex designs, waste-free packaging and collaborators all share the same vision; to create a safe and clean planet for everyone.
We strive for an honest approach to producing garments that are comfortable, ethically sourced and made with exceptional craftsmanship to last and be loved.
The Marketing team is small, mighty and passionate about all things design. We love discussing and drawing inspiration from fashion, sustainability, home, food and general lifestyle. The work is a happy medium between design and more strategic work. We are directed by the feedback we receive, wanting to stick with what works. Weekly one on ones and team meetings keeps communication open and provides a supportive place to do good work.
A week in the role might look like...
Monday: Document analytics from the previous week's social media statistics and discuss with the marketing team areas of success and places to explore for improvements. Update marketing calendar with foreseeable content plans and planning studio content for socials.
Tuesday: Create, plan and curate visuals for the current week's promotions in the form of reels, stills and stories across our instagram/facebook feed. Send artwork to our facebook ads/ SEO manager supplied by Graphic Designer.
Wednesday: Team meeting discussing all things Goldie + Ace across the whole team and different departments. Tweak any adjustments needed for set content.
Thursday (Your Friday - Winning!): Touch base with potential influencers for send-outs and content creators to collaborate with for upcoming collections.
Plus some fun seasonal projects...
- In-house studio ecommerce planning and styling
- Content Creator programs to market new collection
- Managing influencer/content creator relationships and gifting
- Assist on seasonal campaign shoots
- LinkedIn posts promoting what we’re up to at Goldie +Ace
We’re looking for someone who has...
- Qualifications in a relevant field i.e. Social media marketing or similar
- Experience within a fashion or retail business. Not essential but a big bonus!
- Confidence in Mac OS
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and In-Design is a bonus
- Film making
- Copywriting and understanding of brand tone of voice.
- Demonstrated conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, strategic thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions with a brands DNA
- An ability to understand design briefs and create awesome design work our customers will love to see and shop from
- Great organisation, planning and time management skills to ensure work is scheduled and goes out on time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and is a team player.
- The ability collaboratively in a team within a fast-paced, agile environment
We also offer....
- A great office working environment located close to the city and public transport
- Generous staff discount
- Team Learning Events
- We are as passionate about giving back; our partnership with I=change means
- we give back to life-changing projects with every sale
- A wonderful team events calendar (think celebrations, well-being days & guest speakers)
- Join a dynamic and creative team and deliver exciting work
If you’re interested...
Have a good look around our website, read Our Story page and get a feel for who we are. If you think you’d be a good fit, please address your application to our Creative Director, Loui and email to email@example.com Include a brief cover letter, resume and answers to the four questions below;
1. Name 3 brands that inspire you and what about their social media and content makes them great? ( Any Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle brands or Bar/Restaurants etc. - Not restricted to kids brands.)
2. Why Goldie + Ace? What stands out to you, and what would you like to bring and receive from this role?
3. Attach two pieces of your previous work (screen grab of an Instagram feed and a reel or shot you've styled) that best showcase your skill set and style.
(It can be your personal style or one that you have done in line with a brand style guide)
4.Provide a instagram caption for the following two images