Customer Service Co-ordinator
Customer Service Co-ordinator & Sales Support - Part Time
Want to work for an exciting up and coming Australian owned & designed online kids clothing retail brand and wholesaler based in South Melbourne? Well, then, read on!!
We are passionate about our brand and our customers. We go over and above to ensure our online shopping experience brings joy to whoever shops with us (or is lucky enough to receive one of our parcels gifted!)
We are looking for a Customer Service legend to join our team, tasks for this role include…
- Responding to and following up customer enquiries; including looking after logistical administration, consulting with our logistic partners via phone and email.
- Managing incoming enquiries: telephone and email.
- Consistently delivering a high level of customer service to ensure customer brand loyalty, resulting in repeat customer business.
- Communicate customer issues, no matter how unusual, with management to achieve the best outcome for everyone.
- Providing accurate information in a timely and professional manner to customers.
- Handling of product returns and exchange requests.
- Website administration: checking product and page info, updating where necessary
- Liaising with marketing to provide them with samples and assistance as needed.
- Warehouse duties including picking and packing, stock counting, inventory control, quality control and photoshoot preparation.
- Lodging shipments and ensuring orders are dispatched on time.
- General data entry tasks when required; updating of stock management systems.
- E-commerce support enquiries such as deliveries, returns, stock availability, etc
- Maintaining stock levels for packaging items such as boxes, tissue paper, stickers etc
- Proficient organisational skills; placing returned items back into stock, organising stock storage systems etc.
- You have a warm and welcoming personality with an impeccable attention to detail.
- Full computer literacy across - Word, Excel and experience with a Shopify platform will be highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Show flexibility in working with a small team. You have the ability to take direction but then are able to work autonomously.
- Available to work 4 days a week (between Mon-Fri), 10am – 3pm each day.
- Has the ability to show initiative; a “can do” attitude and proactive approach is essential.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- You think quickly and are confident in your decisions. You are an autonomous worker, but enjoy collaborating with a team. You are process driven, love ticking boxes and getting the job done right.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a wholesale or retail environment
- We offer flexibility in days, perfect for a recent graduate or parent with school age children. The role will be based in our South Melbourne HQ.
- We are looking for someone who has a stand-out work ethic and who will want to grow within our business. We will offer full training and an opportunity to develop in a rapidly growing, dynamic environment.
- Role will have the opportunity to move to full time as the business grows.
What We Offer:
- Intimate and relaxed working environment
- Generous staff discount
- Great location right by the South Melbourne markets in close proximity public transport
How to Apply
Send your resume along with attached cover application letter to Chris at email@example.com