Digital Marketing/Social Media Assistant
FASHION / KIDSWEAR
Casual (1-2 days) Flexible days.
Graduate w/ 1/2 years experience
We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced communications assistant who will be a key contributor to the Social Media and Digital Marketing Team. We are looking for someone who loves fashion, has excellent communication skills, is highly organised and is ready to contribute to a variety of projects.
Location: South Melbourne
- Develop creative and engaging content
- Plan, create and manage social media/web banners/merchandise content under guidance of Creative Operations Manager.
- Assist in maintaining relationships with our key influencer/content creators.
- Document statistics from campaigns to develop better social media adverts.
- Assist in implementing plans and documenting statistics to better understand our customer.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram ads
- Comprehensive understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest and basic blogging)
- Ability to create eye-catching media content, imagery, build a following and produce and share content
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop/InDesign) to create content
- Professional attitude towards work, reliable and punctual
- Work amongst a small team based in inner-city Melbourne.
- Industry experience and develop a great understanding of the fashion industry.
- Support for you to grow and develop your skills
- Staff discounts across fashion items.
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter as to why you feel you're the best fit for this position to Loui at