Love Can Come in Many Ways celebrates the many diverse ways animals, and humans, show their love.
Lift a swan's felt wing to discover a baby cuddled underneath, then lift a felt speech bubble to discover the words "You are loved "
Beneath each of the felt flaps is a wealth of snuggles, hugs, and loving engagement.
- A heartwarming novelty book with adorable lift-the-flap interactive spreads
- Features 10 felt flaps total in nine different, eye-catching colors
- Ranges from the songs that mama frog sings to a warm hug from a papa elephant's trunk
A smile, a kiss, a word of praise, love can come in many ways.
Delight in the ways creatures all over the world and in all shapes and sizes--reaffirm their family bonds in this sweet, interactive book.
- Perfect as a Valentine's Day gift for your little one
- Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, as well as for gender reveal parties, birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and more
- Perfect for children ages 2 to 4 years old,
- Add it to the shelf with books like If Animals Kissed Good Night by Ann Whitford Paul, I'll Never Let You Go by Smriti Prasadam-Halls, and Valentine's Chunky Lift-a-Flap Board Book by Holly Berry-Byrd.
About the Author
Terry Pierce is an accomplished writer for children with twenty-five books published. She put her degree in early childhood education to use, teaching for twenty-two years as a preprimary Montessori teacher, before deciding to follow her dream of writing for children (what she calls 'the best mid-life crisis ever!'). She has an MFA in Writing for Children & Young Adults from Vermont College of Fine Arts. She lives in central California.
About the Illustrator
Suzy Ultman is an artist, doodler, designer, and crafter. She has lived on three different continents and embraced the culture and communities of each, allowing them to influence her visual aesthetic. Suzy Ultman grew up playing in the woods, and today, birdwatching with her kids in their backyard 'nature channel' keeps her balanced. She lives in Columbus, Ohio, with her family.