WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT - Part-Time
Part-Time (3-4 Days)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and reliable team player with good communication & organisation skills to join our small & hard working Melbourne Warehouse team. Reporting to the Warehouse manager, your key role will be to assist in picking and packing orders, or as we like to call them, little parcels of happiness!
Goldie + Ace has a fresh approach to newborn, baby and toddler fashion. We’re all about quality, so everything lasts longer. Clothing your child will outgrow, not wear out, which means they can wear, cherish and pass on.
Based in Melbourne, we like to highlight the place we love to call home. Everything from Galahs, gumtrees to 'G'day!'
We are always looking for ways to be more sustainable and all-inclusive in every area of our business and continually share what we learn with our community. Our diverse team, unisex designs, waste-free packaging and collaborators all share the same vision; to create a safe and clean planet for everyone.
We strive for an honest approach to producing garments that are comfortable, ethically sourced and made with exceptional craftsmanship to last and be loved.
The Customer Care/Warehouse team is small, driven and passionate about providing our customers with a great experience every time they order and communicate with us. We love making customers happy. Weekly team meetings keep communication open and provide a supportive place to work. Wearing active wear to work is welcome as you will be on your feet most of the time.
A day in the life of a Goldie + Ace Warehouse Assistant could look like…
- Picking and packing customer and wholesale orders
- Making sure the picking and packing area is always stocked with the necessary postage bags, cardboard for gift boxes, draw string bags and other items that help us do our job
- A delicious lunch from one of our amazing local cafes
- Receiving new season stock, unpacking boxes from the container and putting in to pick locations
- Participating in a team meeting to plan the logistics around the upcoming new range launch
We’re looking for someone who...
- Has a great eye for detail, a great attitude and work ethic
- Is passionate about giving our customers a great experience
- Ability to operate a small forklift to unload, load and move stock is a bonus
- Is happy to work in a small, fast paced, dynamic team
- Has a can-do attitude and the ability to perform ad-hoc duties as requested
- Can work by autonomously if required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and is a team player.
- A great office working environment with an amazing, passionate and talented team located close to the city and public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Generous team discounts and sample sales
- Ongoing training, development & support
- We are as passionate about giving back; our partnership with I=change means
- we give back to life-changing projects with every sale
- A wonderful team events calendar (think celebrations, well-being days & guest speakers)
If you’re interested...
Have a good look around our website, read Our Story page and get a feel for who we are. If you think you’d be a good fit, please email your application & resume to email@example.com.