Social Media + Content Specialist - Full Time or Part Time (4 Days)
SOCIAL MEDIA + CONTENT SPECIALIST
Full Time or Part Time (4 days)
Working closely with our creative marketing squad, we’re talent searching for a dynamic Social Media + Content superstar. Is it you?
We’re on the lookout for someone who lives and breathes all things social media; someone who is constantly scrolling and can often be found glued to their phone. You know who’s who, what’s trending and take pride in amassing an online community of BFF’s.
Reporting to our Creative Director, you’ll be strategic thinker, super organised and an experienced content creator capable of transforming concepts into relatable, fun, and engaging videos and stills. A strong sense of visual aesthetics and the confidence to present in front of the camera are an absolute must.
This is a unique role that plays a pivotal part in further shaping the brands public presence while also being able to directly impact business growth. As well as being the custodian of our cherished Instagram community there is also an exciting opportunity to cement the brands presence on TikTok and Facebook.
Based out of our Head Office in Port Melbourne, the role can either be Full Time or Part Time (4 days), noting that a somewhat flexible approach is required as you will sometimes be called on outside traditional work hours.
Goldie + Ace is all about creating quality baby and toddler clothing made to last and be loved. Evoking a sense of nostalgia through designs inspired by the 80’s and 90’s, we strive for an honest approach to producing comfortable, ethically sourced garments made with exceptional craftsmanship. Clothing your child will outgrow, not wear out, which means you can wear, cherish and pass on.
The Marketing team is small, mighty and passionate about all things design. We love discussing and drawing inspiration from fashion, sustainability, home, food and general lifestyle. Weekly one on ones and team meetings keeps communication open and provides a supportive place to produce great work!
Back to the position, we’re after someone who can offer:
- A Social Media strategy inline with overarching marketing objectives
- Comprehensive data reporting, analysis and insights
- Brand Consistency: Maintain a consistent brand voice and visual identity across all content
- Cross-platform Social Media Management (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn plus any other platform that may arise!)
- Content curation, calendar and scheduling
- Build and maintain influencer/content creator relationships and gifting
- Community engagement and growth
- UGC management
- Creative Copywriting
- Profile Updates & Optimisation
- Assist with promotional digital assets (alongside Graphic Designer)
- Consult on Social Media advertising
- Content Creation
- Ideate, produce and create videos and stills that our customers will love to see and shop from
- Able to curate, style and provide valuable insights into our products
- Skills to edit, proof and apply relevant overlays with appropriate software
And, has the following:
- Confidence using Mac OS
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Premier Pro or like applications
- Openness to try new things! (i.e. AI)
- Great organisation, planning and time management skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously within a fast-paced, agile environment
- Good attention to detail
- Demonstrated conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, strategic thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions within our DNA
- Flexibility, adaptability, proactivity, and a can-do attitude is a MUST!
- Experience within a fashion or retail business and qualifications in a relevant field (eg. social media marketing etc.) are not essential but a big bonus!
Apart from a salary, and occasional baked goods, we offer:
- A great office working environment located close to the city and public transport
- Generous staff discount
- Local gym membership
- Team learning events
- A wonderful team events calendar (think celebrations, well-being days & guest speakers)
If you’re interested:
Have a good look around our website, read Our Story page and get a feel for who we are. If you think you’d be a good fit, please address your application to our Creative Director, Kasia and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a brief cover letter, resume and answers to the four questions below;
- Name 3 brands that inspire you and what about their social media and content makes them great? (Any Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle brands or Bar/Restaurants etc. - Not restricted to kids brands.)
- Why Goldie + Ace? What stands out to you, and what would you like to bring and receive from this role?
- Attach two pieces of your previous work (screen grab of an Instagram feed and a reel or shot you've styled) that best showcase your skill set and style. It can be your personal style or one that you have done in line with a brand style guide.
- Provide an Instagram caption for the following two images